Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm new to the gsxr and have a question that i hope someone can anwser for me. i was riding the other day and stoped to get a drink. when i came back out and started my bike up and put it in gear, it died....i tried it 3 or 4 more times and it did the same thing. then it started up and ran like nothing had happend... does anyone know anything about this or had this happen? there's no FI light on and it's not doing anything else abnormal and it hasnt done it since. any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
i'm new to the gsxr and have a question that i hope someone can anwser for me. i was riding the other day and stoped to get a drink. when i came back out and started my bike up and put it in gear, it died....i tried it 3 or 4 more times and it did the same thing. then it started up and ran like nothing had happend... does anyone know anything about this or had this happen? there's no FI light on and it's not doing anything else abnormal and it hasnt done it since. any ideas would be appreciated.
Kickstand was down. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
14,135 Posts
It had to not be up all the way or something. It just shut off every time you clicked it into gear as soon as you kicked into gear?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Sounds like something with the kick stand to me also, since it only does it when you put it in gear. Unless you didnt have your clutch in all the way. Was it trying to jump foreward before it would die or no?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.