Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
I have both and they both work great. I would choose one over the other in performance. The Ohlins/Scotts does have more adjustability though. Based on what track or twisties I'm on, I do make adjustments on the fly so the GPR is easier with the larger dial

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats why i was leaning towards the gpr cuz of easier adjustment while riding, but is the scotts better since it has high and low speed adjustment separately?

·
MPG mod
7,420 Posts
Ive had my GPR for five years and on two bikes, i love this thing. I would buy another in a heart beat. With free services every eighteen months, whats not to like?

·
Anti-squid moderator
6,476 Posts
yeah thats why i was leaning towards the gpr cuz of easier adjustment while riding, but is the scotts better since it has high and low speed adjustment separately?
Technically Scott's is better because of the two speed feature. Scott's has a built in feature that when you dial in more resistance in the low speed, the high speed resistance will automatically decrease resistance, it works the other way as well when you decrease the low speed resistance. There's no need to really increase the high speed much more than the factory setting at "#2". The most I've ever did was 3 but that was at a very bumpy track.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.