Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shiftyi have a 2009 gsxr 1000 with 1600 miles, when my wheel is turned and up light braking going slow i hear a sweaking noise only happens when its 15mph or slow and a slow turn under light braking i know its coming from the front cause in on the front brake but now here is the kicker when going straight there is no sweaking at the same conditions other that the turning anyone have any ideas or fixes? please any advice is welcomed thank jon!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
with 1600 miles on her? and its only under a slight turn under braking? but i will check brakes thank for the advice if u come up with anything else comes to mind let me know please.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Your bike is a machine bro, it's gonna make some noises. A squeak* coming from the brake pads shouldn't be anything worth worrying about. Do you wash your bike a lot? It may just be something on the surface causing the pads to squeak even though they're operating fine. Good luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.