Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was playin around with my suspension from stock just to see and i went around the block to test it out.. came back and did a wheelie infront of my house and i hit a bump in the road as i came to my balance point and i accidently chopped the throttle and went alittle bit to far and 12ed my bike. fell off doin about 40 mph and got up to watch my bike slide past my house and my neighbors house into the curb. since then ive spent around $2,400 on it fixing it. broke the tail off, broke my clutch cover, bent the forks and rim, scratched up the whole right side of the bike. Left side.. spotless.

Since then ive replaced the whole tail. put sliders, full yoshi TRC exhaust, power commander 3, 53 tooth sprocket, block off turn signals, and tinted out my headlight. Overall my bike looks better and is faster than ever.

Lesson learned... cover the rear brake! :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
was playin around with my suspension from stock just to see and i went around the block to test it out.. came back and did a wheelie infront of my house and i hit a bump in the road as i came to my balance point and i accidently chopped the throttle and went alittle bit to far and 12ed my bike. fell off doin about 40 mph and got up to watch my bike slide past my house and my neighbors house into the curb. since then ive spent around $2,400 on it fixing it. broke the tail off, broke my clutch cover, bent the forks and rim, scratched up the whole right side of the bike. Left side.. spotless.

Since then ive replaced the whole tail. put sliders, full yoshi TRC exhaust, power commander 3, 53 tooth sprocket, block off turn signals, and tinted out my headlight. Overall my bike looks better and is faster than ever.

Sorry to hear man, especially for a bike so new. 53 teeth rear sprockets? That's + 10! You must be fast up to 110mph :hmmm:
Got pics of the damage or the tinted headlight?

·
Registered
131 Posts

hit a bump near your house:infrandom.........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.