Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
a real Squid (see sig)
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am an OS. The Speed limit on the Dragon is runs from 10 to 35 depending on the curve. The Sky way is faster but don't remember but 60 on it is not a problem.

·
Registered
130 Posts
dont let ur superiors find out u went over the limit!
i seen a lot of people kick out because they got caught doin 130 in 65mph zones, but that was on JFK (just for kakis) so u should be fine.:laughingr:thumbup: i got out right before we got decommisioned, i was finally free from the JFK i thought. i moved to philly and guess were JFK went to? philly damn thing followed me to philly!!!:laughingr

·
a real Squid (see sig)
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dont let ur superiors find out u went over the limit!
i seen a lot of people kick out because they got caught doin 130 in 65mph zones, but that was on JFK (just for kakis) so u should be fine.:laughingr:thumbup: i got out right before we got decommisioned, i was finally free from the JFK i thought. i moved to philly and guess were JFK went to? philly damn thing followed me to philly!!!:laughingr
I was Jax for a while with the JFK.

·
Registered
130 Posts
as u can tell i didnt really care for my superiors they were assholes robinson had it out for me! they turn there backs on really quick, they tried to sent me to drb for a moto accident cuz i could find my MSF card for like 2 days then they backed off, but were upset that they could send me up? how f***ed up is that!?

·
a real Squid (see sig)
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
as u can tell i didnt really care for my superiors they were assholes robinson had it out for me! they turn there backs on really quick, they tried to sent me to drb for a moto accident cuz i could find my MSF card for like 2 days then they backed off, but were upset that they could send me up? how f***ed up is that!?
Yeah that is why I never went to a carrier.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.