Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I had to. I live in upstate New York and I get the winter itch every year and cant wait til spring. Yesterday it reached a beautiful 47 degrees so I had to pull out the bike put in the battery and go. The faces I got from passer bys was hilarious, it was either old people shaking their heads or young guys giving me the thumbs up. Cant wait til spring!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
I've been riding in the cold and snow. I wish it would all go away.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have been out riding twice so far this year. I have to change my oil and clean my chain. I went riding with Fassina Saturday and then he stood me up again that night. He is such a punk. :lol:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Cody said:
Ya I took the bike out sunday it was a freezing 65 outside. haha. I was sweating my ass out after I got off and took my jacket off.
:fu: That is not fair bro...i have only ridden a couple times since we moved here in October and the streets are so shitty I had to go wash my bike right afterwards due to the MUD!!!!! I didn't know that when my husbands job said "nice little country town" they meant fuckin Hickville!!!!!! :2hard

·
Registered
544 Posts
ya it was so nice sunday it was probably 2:00 took it on a back road that is shaded and wraps around a bunch of oak trees. It's so cool they basically just put the road through all these massive old trees. Very cool looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.