Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
AGV Podium Jacket, Its what i got, easily find it for 300 online (awesome jacket....the quality is like a 500 dollars jacket)

As for the leather pants....AGV makes about 3 of them......then only come in black..but they do match.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 Jacket

It has matching yellow leather gloves and boots (blaster 2.0) but the leather pants..once again are just black and are the old Blaster style.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

AlpineStars Stunt Jacket

Once again.....they don't make "stunt" leather pants, but you can attach any Aplinestars pants to them...do believe they have mataching gloves and boots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
Joe Rocket Supermoto. Now these babies.....are sick!...matching pants (but only one color), But......sadly....no yellow color, only black, blue and red.

Don't think there are boots though, no biggie
Only comes preforated though....still an awesome piece..you'll prob be spending the most money on this. But i do believe newenough has these on blowout....

·
Retired Mod
6,899 Posts
well thats all i got for now........you can check out Alpinestars Venom, which is two piece suit....believe it has it all...but theres no yellow once again sadly. But this suit is freakin' expensive

Another one to look at if u can find them (they no longer make it and i do believe newenough sold the last sets a while back) the JoeRocket High Side 2-piece suit. Now these, come in yellow, with matching yellow pants and yellow leather, along with matching boots and gloves. Too bad they no longer make it....i really like the look of it though.

I woulda gone with the supermoto, the fact it has matching stuff for it and looks fucking sweet (not to mention..it looks like it has excellent protection).....but.....it didn't have yellow....darn

Well u chosed a good time for buying some leathers....Parts 411 or parts unlimited (the distributor where just about every online shop and store get there stuff from, actually its the only place they can get stuff from) is having a huge sale.....a lot of shit is like marked half off, dunno if the sale started yet. But i know for a fact most of the agv stuff is marked half off, like boots, pants and gloves, some jackets are reduced too. Alpinestars a lot of stuff is online too....so have take a look!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.