Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000-02 gsxr 600 nj area

I am looking for a first bike. Preferably a gsxr600, 2000-2002 for around 3500-4500 dollars. Any bikes for sale contact me. I live in central NJ.

·
Registered
367 Posts
2000 Gsxr 600

Ok I Found This One In Nj Bayville ? It Is 4400$ And It Only Has 6000 Miles On It, Yoshimura Slip On This Is The Guys # 732-269-4254. It Is On The Cycle Trader Web Site! This Is Pic If I Can Get It On ! Let Me Know If This Works For You . I Have The Same Bike With 10000 Miles And It Still Rungs Grat !

·
Registered
11 Posts
02 Gsx-r 750

I have a 02 750 that I'm thinking of selling. The only aftermarket part it has is a double bubble smoke windscreen. It has 7K miles on it and I just put a set of new D208s on her last month. Never been down and always babied.
I'll take $7000 negotioable for it. I'm located in Ft. Lauderdale. I've got the GSX-R matching helmet too and if it fits you can take my AGV Suzuki leather jacket that matches as well. I know it's a little more than you were looking at spending but it's a hell of a bike. Email me for pictures.

Steve
[email protected]

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nice

I Think That Is A Little Bit For What He Wonts He Is Looking For Some Thing Around 4000 -5000 Or So But That Is A Nice Bike

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah its definitly a cool bike its not even the price though its just i wanted a 600 its gonna be my first bike. and florida is a little far hahah. thanks for the post tho.

·
Registered
124 Posts
It's not a gixxer, but my girl's looking at selling her f4i. It's an '04, and we owe about 7k on it. I just want to get rid of the bill, so I'll take what we've got left to pay on it. I'd even be willing to meet you in south jersey. I'm in North Carolina. The bike is in mint condition, like I said, we just don't want the payment on it anymore, we're getting ready to buy a new truck. Plus we're keeping the 1k.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts