Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals I have one hell of a nice bike for someone to buy.
It is a 2000 gix 600 yellow and black, not a scratch on it, never laid down or wrecked in any way, only 8000 miles, two new maxxis tires (about 50 miles on them) front tire is normal size the rear is a 200. Frame sliders, swingarm protectors, clear rear light with led's. Dark double bubble screen, polished rims, smaller than stock front sprocket, car alarm horn, flush mount front turn signals, I still have all the stock pieces that came off of it (included of corse). Matching helmet XL. all new brakes about 50 miles ago. oil changed every 2000 miles or so. very well kept. PICS ARE COMING SOON. Untill i can get the pics on here if you want to see it go to www.streetdemonssouth.com.
send me a private message if you have any questions.

look forward to hearing from some of you
be careful out there
peace

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oooooops

my bad, i didn't even notice that i did not put the damn price in there.
i'm asking 4,500 but i'll put some pics of it on here and maybe we can talk.
there are some pics of it in the stunts section of this site but nothing up real close. hang in there pics are on the way.

hollywood

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
by the way.....

by the way love the quote from "SWAT"
anyone who quotes from a movie like that is a friend of mine.

peace.

·
Registered
617 Posts
hahahah, it's the truth. I might be interested in the bike if it hasn't been sold yet. I gotta get some money together first though cause with all these hurricanes I haven't made shit for paychecks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
bike for sale

Let me know ASAP about the bike, i am in glendale and have a friend that needs a bike bad. Leave me ur number if u want or e-mail me
late

·
Registered
617 Posts
nah, go ahead with him. I appreciate it, but it'll be a little while now. With these hurricanes coming through, I can't write any new business. Without new business, I can't make money.

I didn't even get a paycheck this week. :headshake

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry i haven't wrote back in a while busy as hell. anyway i do still have the bike and i'm trying my hardest to get some pics on here for ya'll but i either go out and forget the damn camera or i take the camera and forget to take the pics. i'll get it together one day. if your that interested send me a private message with your e-mail address and will exchange numbers and see what we can do.

peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts