Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am new to the site.. So I figured I would throw some pics up of my bike. I got the bike about 4 months ago.. Its my first bike, but I have been riding for quite a long time. Its basically all stock except for a few small changes. The guy that had it before me painted it the metallic silver, changed the turn signals out, changed the sprocket, and took the baffles out of the exhaust.. which if you have ever heard what this sounds like... You know how badly I want to get the exhaust changed out. So if anyone has a pipe for sale that fits, hit me up. But yea, let me know what you think of it..

And here is a pic of my Gix and Jip

and another of the Jip

and the color blue Im lovin

Not too shabby for a 19 year old who is puttin himself through school.. If I dont say so myself. But yea.. This winter Im tearing it apart and painting it the Nissan 350z blue.. Well.. at least I think thats the color Im going with... Anyone have any suggestions for colors?
Im also thinking about polishing the frame on it. I have been doing a lot of reading on how to do it properly.. But do you think its worth it? I realize it is a shit ton of work.. But I think it looks sweet when its done.. Anyone polished a frame/swingarm before?

Thanks guys

·
Monster Truck Driver
6,530 Posts
bike looks great..... Jeep looks good too.I dont know about where you are at, but where I live, there is an auto paint supply store that you can get virtually any color at. As for polishing the frame.. I have a 99 600 that I did & I think it looks a lot better. Its a lot of hard work , but worth it. Good luck !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.