Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a W reg gsxr 750, its not been running well, it is fuel injected and i know it was sitting up for a while, it feels like its running on 3 cylinders then it will kick in and runs better, but it's very randomly, im wondering if it could be worth taking the injectors out and cleaning them, or if anyone has any other suggestions would really appreciate it, never owned one before so proper struggling. Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
9,887 Posts
Got a W reg gsxr 750, its not been running well, it is fuel injected and i know it was sitting up for a while, it feels like its running on 3 cylinders then it will kick in and runs better, but it's very randomly, im wondering if it could be worth taking the injectors out and cleaning them, or if anyone has any other suggestions would really appreciate it, never owned one before so proper struggling. Thanks in advance
Welcome.

While it's idling, squirt some water or WD-40 on each header and you will find out quickly if one cylinder is off line.

If they are all firing, put some injector cleaner in the fuel and see if it smooths out.

I moved this to the tech section for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome.

While it's idling, squirt some water or WD-40 on each header and you will find out quickly if one cylinder is off line.

If they are all firing, put some injector cleaner in the fuel and see if it smooths out.

I moved this to the tech section for you.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts