Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im tentativley puting my 2001 gsxr 750 up for sale. I dont want to get rid of it, but I need to buy a house.

Its the red/black/silver color scheme. Its in excellent shape. I love her to death. **Sniffle, sniffle** hate to see her go. If anybody wants to float me an offer. I'll hear you out. It has about 8k miles on it. actually less, but im going to still be riding it in the mean time.

- Jared -

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, yeah, yeah, worthless without pics, gotcha. lemme see what i got.

there, try that. I can take some new ones but I just havent yet. Maybe this weekend.

Also, Im in NW Ohio just in case you want it shipped. If your anywhere close to nearby I can help with getting it to you. Like meet halfway or whatever. We can work something out.

- Jared -

·
Registered
88 Posts
how far away are you from akron? or nelson ledges race track? what kind of title does it have.. salvage, rebuilt or clean? do you have the stock parts... seat, seat cowl and windscreen? has the left turn signal and bar end been fixed?

i am very interested and would be able to pick it up!

if you could email some new pics with the vin numbers that would be great. [email protected].

thankx gix

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
clean title, I have the flushmounts but havent installed them. I have all the original parts. Including sprocket. (yeah i forgot to mention its -1 in the front) the bar ends are fine. I broke the turn signal, cause im retarded, without damaging bar ends. Im accepting offers for iut, I dont have an exact price in mind. And akron is about 2 hours away.

- Jared -

·
Registered
34 Posts
SCMedic said:
I also have a 2001 GSXR 750 for sale if you know anyone else...Mine is the in absolutely pristine, mint, showroom condition...-1 in front, Two brothers system, upgraded damper, BMC filter, frame sliders....

[email protected]
dude i know i dont have alot of respect on here... but thats wrong to try to sell your ride on someelses for sale thread. thats like me going up to your girlfriend saying you know he has a dick but mines bigger and better. thats just my .02 but good luck on both of yall's sales

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.