Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off what's up people? Sencond thanks for looking at my post.. Hope someone can help me out. Ok here is the problem.. My bike is bogging down at high rpms, (10 1/2 to be exact). When you try to give it gas past that mark it will not go. Just bogs it down. I thought it may have been the injectors so I put a couple stp additive (about 1 per fill up, 3 times) and on my last time around I put SEAFOAM. Still no improvement. The bike seems to
have cold starts, it takes anywhere from 5-9 times starting it for it to start running. And it kinda is running rich like when you are first starting it. Once it starts up the bike won't run right till it hits about 150 degrees. Kinda hard to explain bit the colder my bike is, the less rpms I can get it up to, and the max I can do is 10 1/2 @ about 150 degrees (maybe more, from 120-170 it jumps pretty fast, as a normal bike would). I do not have a power commander or anything like that installed on my bike. Can anyone help me out? Ask questions and I'll answer it the best I can. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well startin to get little upset. I haven't gotten my fuel pump yet still waiting. I took my injectors and looked at them, cleaned them and stuff, and put it back. I think it fixed the cold start problem but it gave me another. Now the pressure with the old pump is shit. You can't give it any gas to go. I tried to fire it up and what usually takes 8-10 times for it to get it running only took 3 times (guessing because the injector tube was empty). And it stay running. Now when I turn the throttle it revs up but it kinda sticks at the high rpm instead of dropping real quick. And same with driving it. It had no get up and go. Hoping fuel pump is shot. I'll keep you all posted. But you may want to take your injectors off and clean them. Seemed to help me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.