Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the complete stock exhaust from my 02 1K if any one is intrested its just laying in my garage taking up space IM me with a price. I was thinking 350 or so not a set price. The cable the actuates the exhaust valve has been cut so i could remove it The headers and the pipe complete will sell seprate.

·
Registered
311 Posts
just my 2 cents but !!!!!!!!!!!!$350!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? for the STOCK exhaust! :laughingr damn man you can get a full system off ebay for that and under. good-luck gettin' $100. that's just my opinion and i was wondering if you're asking $350 for the stock exhaust(i still can't get over that!) how much would you ask for the bike? :lol: good luck and i hope you find a buyer! --maknot--

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got back into town. any way i just threw out a price. I didnt exactly research the price of my stock exhaust. If it is so cheap on ebay why even bother to post about mine just to make your self feel better or something anyway it is still for sale and as in the original post best offer. Take your sarcasim some where else but if intrested in the exhaust reply back or IM me. :thumbup:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and it is a full system. Maby wal mart sells full exhaust for on 01 1k some of you should check it out :2hard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.