Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
02’ 954 RR, never wrecked, garaged, tires in great shape: $5600

A friend of mine is selling his bike due to buying another, so I thought I would throw it up and see if anyone is interested. This bike is mint and is in great condition, it also has some extras such as braided brake lines and micron exhaust.
Any questions please ask.

·
Registered
272 Posts
A friend of mine is looking for a bike, I sent him a link. Who knows, maybe he can talk his wife into it....

Two questions:

- Tire condition?

- Was it serviced properly?

And I gotta say that can is frickin huge..... wow. If we got style points for muffler size, that thing would be a winner for sure! :thumbup:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tires are in good shape they have several miles left on them.

As far as services on the bike this guy is a fanatic when it comes to his stuff, I mean I take awesome care of my stuff but this guy makes me look bad. This bike has been babied is whole life. It has never even been ran hard, he is in his late thirties and is a motor officer for a living.
He recently got married and bought a cruiser bike and just doesn't need 2 bikes, thats the only reason he is selling it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.