Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to help me out.

I've got a power commander 2 on my bike. I was told by Dyonojet that the power commander 3 software should at least be able to pull the serial for my power commander 2.

I downloaded the pc3 software and downloaded the drivers for the serial cable I got from cable matters. I couldn't get any info off the pc2 with the bike on

I can adjust the low, mid, high manually no problem

Any tips for getting maps to my pc2 or do I need to do the whole wayback machine thing or pony up the money for a power commander 5?

·
Registered
253 Posts
PCV will not run on your bike (2002 is TOO old LOL, I also have a 2002 750) to my knowledge, only PC3. If I remember correctly you will need to power the bike on to get the fuel map off a PC2 which means an older computer or adapter/cabling, pulling up the map on the software and copying the spread sheet and settings to the PC3 software. Don't forget your timings etc, and look carefully to see if your bike has a map for each cylinder (advanced settings) or just 1 map for all 4. Most are done with 1 map for 4 cylinders.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PCV will not run on your bike (2002 is TOO old LOL, I also have a 2002 750) to my knowledge, only PC3. If I remember correctly you will need to power the bike on to get the fuel map off a PC2 which means an older computer or adapter/cabling, pulling up the map on the software and copying the spread sheet and settings to the PC3 software. Don't forget your timings etc, and look carefully to see if your bike has a map for each cylinder (advanced settings) or just 1 map for all 4. Most are done with 1 map for 4 cylinders.
I think I'll post a video tomorrow on what I was doing so it's easier to help me out. Thanks for the info!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts