Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought it for $1500 and was running fine but now it won't start It's one of the switches I'm sure. It does have the updated forks that do need new seals. The countershaft seal has been leaking for some time and think the sidestand switch is bad from all of the oil spraying on it. It's in good shape and all parts are original just missing some fairing screws. The bike is located in Los Angeles. I removed all of the fairings so I could get a look at the engine etc. Needs some TLC. I'm disabled now and can not use clutch or shifter anything with the legt side of my body and can not finish it. I have bill of sale and title which is not signed by previouse owner but will be easy to get titled in ones name. It is not a stolen bike as I've done all of the research. If I didn't have to pay the taxes I'd give it away as my landlords are harassing me about it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought it for $1500 and was running fine but now it won't start It's one of the switches I'm sure. It does have the updated forks that do need new seals. The countershaft seal has been leaking for some time and think the sidestand switch is bad from all of the oil spraying on it. It's in good shape and all parts are original just missing some fairing screws. The bike is located in Los Angeles. I removed all of the fairings so I could get a look at the engine etc. Needs some TLC. I'm disabled now and can not use clutch or shifter anything with the legt side of my body and can not finish it. I have bill of sale and title which is not signed by previouse owner but will be easy to get titled in ones name. It is not a stolen bike as I've done all of the research. If I didn't have to pay the taxes I'd give it away as my landlords are harassing me about it.
So do you have any Picts of bike ??
Thanks Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts