Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a penny less.
I'll post some pics up later, its located in Hagerstown MD, about an hour from DC, but I make regular trips up to Philly so we can meet there too. Long story short, I bought it about a year and a half ago from a guy who dumped it real hard. New swingarm and replaced some of the plastics. Still a tiny little bit of rash on the right upper.

PC3
Barnett Clutch (about to go, will need a new one soon)
D&D chain
Chrome block offs
K&N air filter
Devil shotgun highmount
Blacked out tail light
Carbon Fiber undertail

Just under 16k, clean title in hand. I just recently had the 16k service done from Cycle World NJ in Cherry hill, Brand new front tire, clutch adjustment, oil change, valve job, chain lube, this bike is ready to go minus the clutch. There is a small oil leak coming from the clutch cover so I stopped riding it a lot, and whenever I do, I look at the oil level and add accordingly. Don't think this is such a big deal because it needs a clutch anyways, so the leak will be fixed when you do so. Personally, I would go oem with this bike and get it installed, but I just don't feel like dumping any more $$ into it and am ready to cut my losses. Give me a call at 617-953-0042 if your interested.

·
Premium Member
14,135 Posts
Ive ridden with this guy and this bike. Bike deff hauls, I had some doubts about that exhaust when I 1st saw it but it sounds good and its def something not every one has.

GL with the sale bro, still at Drexel? Hit me up some time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.