Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
2003 Gsxr 1000 For Sale Many Extras $6500.00

Up for sale is my 2003 GSXR 1000 with 8500 miles. The bike is in mint condition except for the scratch on every plastic piece, because some jealous a**hole decided to vandalize my bike. I did not have full coverage, and the scratches aren't really noticable from a few feet away so i just kept riding it that way. I have a clean Michigan title in hand, oil changed last week, and brand new tires put on 80 miles ago.

EXTRAS:

Micron High Mount Half System Exhaust $480
Frame sliders- never been down $40
Puig GSXR Double Bubble Blue Windscreen $90
Brand NEW Dunlop Pilot Power Tires 80 miles $390
1 tooth down on front & 520 chain 300 miles $180
K&N Air Filter $30
Untertail with turn signals $160
Greggs Flush Mount Turn Signals $120

I also have a gsxr Blue AGV jacket size 46 XL that i wore only 3-4 times, paid $300, and a RF-1000 Shoei GSXR Helmet size Medium, paid $550. I will include both of these for a price if interested. If you have any questions give me a call at (517) 204-5860 Alex, or email me at [email protected].

I COULDN'T FIT ALL THE PICTURES IN THIS FORUM, SO FOR THE SCRATCHES ON THE BIKE AND MORE PICAS CHECK OUT THE NEXT FORUM, OR JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW.

·
Registered
159 Posts
looks like you have a 180 rear on that thing.. how do you like the 180 vs. the 190? I did it on mine a while back and hated it... I went back to the 190.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I have the same year and color bike. A friend of mine fell in love with it the other day when I let him take it for a spin. He is interested in getting one....and he does paint/body work for a living.

Can you email me your "no bones, no haggle" lowest price?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.