Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 gixxer 600 with 4000 miles for sale. It is in mint condition, and is completely stock. I have never laid it down, scratched it with anything, everything is showroom perfect. Further, this was my first bike. So, I learned SLOWLY. I rode slowly for the first 2500 miles, and broke it in with meticulous care. The last 1500 miles I have wheelied maybe 10 times and have never redlined this machine. Great opportunity. Lemme know! My email is [email protected] :thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should add that the bike is yellow, I have a matching joe rocket jacket and matching helmet that will go with the bike. I have all papers, title, owners manual etc. Two keys and the whole nine yards. Feel free to call 8327152283. I am selling in hopes of saving to get a decent car to deal with the summer heat. I would like 5500 dollars, but am ready to talk.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Pearland TX (Houston area), and no, I have no pics right this second but I can get them by the end of the week if you would like. But, I'm telling you it is mint. If you'd like to come see it, or have me come to you if possible- I'm down. Lemme know. I promise you won't be disappointed, and most likely won't find a better price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jt, i apologize. I am new to selling vehicles, and apparently wasn't privy to all of the ins and outs. I DO NOT have the title "in hand". I have to pay off my loan to get the title. I did not mean to mislead anyone, and can assure you that if you do business with me, though I am not a pro or very experienced at this, I am honest and the bike is frieking perfect. Hope this clears things up! thanks for your interest.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.