Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I road my gsxr 750 for about 200 miles on the way back it ran fine I stopped at my buddys house and was showing him my bike I revved it up and it bogged out around 10,000 rpm I road it home didn’t really get on it still doing it put new plugs new fuel filter new air filter cleaned all injectors put new fuel pump still doing it any idea. Please help have my first drag race 2maro seems to be something small

·
Super Moderator
10,290 Posts
Most of the time the symptoms you describe are fuel issues.

You need to do a fuel pressure and flow check per the service manual to either confirm or eliminate fuel flow as the issue.

·
Super Moderator
10,290 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So bike started bogging again so I took it to a shop they told me the bike needs a new fuel pump and a check valve is bad and stuff they told me it would be $1131.90 the pump is like 900 bucks and the rest in labor also what is a check valve

·
Super Moderator
10,290 Posts
I'm guessing they mean the pressure relief valve.

I suggested in my first reply to do a pressure and volume check of the fuel pump. It does take a little time and money, but will answer the question of whether the pump and filters are a problem or not. And it costs a lot less than $1131.90.

Reactions: RockerGuy
1 - 7 of 7 Posts