Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up fellow riders.......I just bought my 2005 750 last week (Yelow/Black). I LOVE IT! I was lucky enough to find this site and I just joined. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can!! My last 2 bikes were Honda CBR's.......my first was a '96 600 F3 Smokin' Joe Camel edition.....I sold that. My second was a 2003 600RR which got stolen last summer. I heard great things about Suzuki so I decided to try it out........I'm very impressed so far.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't have much choice since it was stolen..........it was a nice bike though other than the damn seat (felt like a piece of plywood)...........I have a garage now, so hopefully I can keep this one for a while :)

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Vince said:
I didn't have much choice since it was stolen..........it was a nice bike though other than the damn seat (felt like a piece of plywood)...........I have a garage now, so hopefully I can keep this one for a while :)

Honda founf it cheaper to leave the padding out of the seat and put the money they saved elseware. Up there ass. :laughingr

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
wickmaster said:
Honda founf it cheaper to leave the padding out of the seat and put the money they saved elseware. Up there ass. :laughingr
I completely agree, thats were they put most of there production money. :laughingr :laughingr

1 - 6 of 6 Posts