Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 Gsx-r1000

I just went and put a down payment on the new 2005 gsxr1000.
for those of you who are interested in buying this one. i would recommend buying it from the same place. If you are in the TEXAS are you definitely want to call these guys. Grandbury Motorsports. 800-800-2851.
i am not showing price but it is the best deal around and worth the few mile to get it. though i have to wait until march to pick it up but i have the best deal. call them ask for nick. and say the guy who ordered the black 2005 gsxr1000 told you about them. they mean business. and i am sure if you are ready to buy one they will be the one you buy from. check it. let me know if it is ok posting such a thread.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Did you get the All black or the black and Gray? I'm not sure if you can get the all Black in Canada or the States, but its available in the UK, and it looks wild. Congrats on the new bike :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
maybe in person it will look better, I'll be purchasing a 1k in march but it won't be the zuk, congrats on the bike though man.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
That exhaust is ugly and will aways be ugly. :infrandom

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
That exhaust is ugly and will aways be ugly. :infrandom

That is what I have been saying all along.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
well most dealerships arent coming down on price. and the bike ended up being under 11k$ OTD and sticker is 10,849. every where i checked wanted min. 12,300 OTD. so i hope that helps. i dont work for that company and it is not for free ADV. i just felt that this price was awesome and would like to share it with future 2005 gsxr 1000 owners. also other bike they had were excellent price too. only reason i said to say the guy who just ordered it is because i am the first one to put a deposit down on it from them. thats fine if you want to be skeptical about price. all you have to do is call them. you can pay more and go somewhere else you are still getting a great bike. I order the black and grey. Cheers

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
yes I'm a mod but it doesn't seem like he's advertising for the dealership. I'll read it a little better when I'm not so damn tired.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discounted on ANY BIKE!

BallHawk3 said:
and why would you not tell us how much you bought it for? Kinda kills the whole point of the thread doesn't it?

Hmm, do you work at the dealership and your just trying to get free advertising?
If any one of you guys are from NY. You can go ahead and visit this site or the dealership. It's really a good deal. You get around $800 to $1000 from the Original Manufacture Price.
www.troycitygarge.com
Why am I doing this? Am I advertising?
Simple Answere : I want to help those who loves to ride.

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Banned
567 Posts
Paying basically full price but free labor and discounts on add-ons... if you calculagte labor to put some things on it is better to do it this way in the end it comes out a hell of alot cheaper and anything the dealer puts on keeps the warrenty in tacted if not then your dealing with the wrong dealer...

·
Registered
320 Posts
I like the exhaust. It's different but I think it looks good. :fu: if you don't like it. :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts