Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Gotcha I live in Ontario area I'll buy it off you but you have to deliver
I tried to get half a payment from another guy but got laughed at. I’ll extend that offer to you too. If you send me half I will deliver it to you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I tried to get half a payment from another guy but got laughed at. I’ll extend that offer to you too. If you send me half I will deliver it to you.
I’m selling the whole bike. Broke down when I was riding home from work. I don’t know what’s wrong with it but the motor only clicks when I press the start button. It has 39k Miles I have a receipt from dealership when they checked it all out last year . Compression numbers and stuff like that. It has a bunch of new parts on it. Like a rear tire. New chain and sprockets. New brake pads. It had a recall that was taken care of. I think I have a new seat for it. I’m in central coast California. Come check it out. View attachment 294737 View attachment 294737
Here are some more pics.
I’m selling the whole bike. Broke down when I was riding home from work. I don’t know what’s wrong with it but the motor only clicks when I press the start button. It has 39k Miles I have a receipt from dealership when they checked it all out last year . Compression numbers and stuff like that. It has a bunch of new parts on it. Like a rear tire. New chain and sprockets. New brake pads. It had a recall that was taken care of. I think I have a new seat for it. I’m in central coast California. Come check it out. View attachment 294737
294737[/ATTACH]

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts