Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally joined the family. I bought my first bike yesterday. It's a 2006 GSXR 600 with 4K miles on it. The bike is perfect and doesn't have a scratch on it. I haven't had a chance to take any pics yet but it is black and silver. I also bouth a nice KBC Road Warrior helmet, Joe Rocket gloves and jacket that all match the bike. I can't wait to do some riding this weekend!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well, I finally joined the family. I bought my first bike yesterday. It's a 2006 GSXR 600 with 4K miles on it. The bike is perfect and doesn't have a scratch on it. I haven't had a chance to take any pics yet but it is black and silver. I also bouth a nice KBC Road Warrior helmet, Joe Rocket gloves and jacket that all match the bike. I can't wait to do some riding this weekend!
congrads and now start saving to go to the track - :thumbup: trust me - u will get a better understanding of the bike and more respect for it also u won't learn bad habits from the streets since u are fresh on a new bike

·
S.I.J
5,080 Posts
I am a advocate of track learning, You will learn more about riding in 1 day at the track than you will riding the streets for a year.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I had my first weekend of riding. The weather was beautiful and I have to say this bike is more fun than anything I have ever owned. Rode to work this morning and I can't wait till the end of the day to ride home.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Well, I had my first weekend of riding. The weather was beautiful and I have to say this bike is more fun than anything I have ever owned. Rode to work this morning and I can't wait till the end of the day to ride home.
i know exactly what you're talking about man! i ride everywhere i can if the weather permits. keep the sport alive and keep the rubber side down. be careful and welcome to the family brother!

PS
im so jealous of your avator man..... *sighs* i want an M3 so bad

I just joined the family. I just bought a GSXR 600, 2007 model. I'll tell you what I used to be a Yamaha guy, but this bike just stole my heart.
that's awesome dude!!!! so glad we came over to the dark side. we're loved or hated. personally, i wouldn't want it any other way!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
[/QUOTE]

don't talk to me anymore...... i hate you..... and your sweet ass car. how old are you btw? im 22 and hopefully one day i'd be able to rock a sweet ass car like that and a sweet ass bike too. gotta finish school up here at UT san antonio first though.... :shifty

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.