Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. Been wondering and reading all over about how my bike has a helmet lock under the rear pillion... My bike doesn't seem to have them and I'm confused at if/where the "lock" or hooks are. Any idea what I'm missing. I can't find pictures of this stuff so I took pictures. Thanks for taking a peek

Attachments

·
Registered
951 Posts
What EVL said... You would pop your pillion seat, and hook your strap under the hook, and then latch your seat back down. Locked...

·
Registered
951 Posts
I wouldn't either. Which is likely why they were removed from that bike.

·
SuperMod of the North
25,773 Posts
An acquaintance of mine had had "words" with someone in a bar one night and came out to find someone had pissed in his helmet. I stopped leaving my helmet with the bike at that point. To be honest he did attract that kind of attention, he was a bit of a dink at times.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I ALWAYS take mine in with me. I typically don't go anywhere on my bike that I can't walk in with a helmet in my hand.
(Although, I will leave it with the bike if I'm just running into a gas station for a few minutes)

Reactions: Tinsnips

·
Registered
12 Posts
i always take mime in to the bar with me it is the best (non)weapon you can bring in with you along with a climbing carabiner key ring/ improvised knuckle duster

1 - 10 of 10 Posts