Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 GSXR 1K with Black/Orange color scheme
Approx. 1200miles (like new, I told you)
Never been down, raced, stunted,etc...
Already had its first maintenance done by Suzuki
The only mods on the bike is reflectors removed and Fender eliminator and tank protector
I also have a men's and women's black matte helmet with mirrored screens
I have a men's and women's joe rocket jacket
I have a pair of men's gloves
I also have the chatterbox setup that I will include as well.

The bike is located in western TN. 9000OBO

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Retail=

2007 Suzuki GSX-R1000 Value Email June 29, 2009
4-Cylinders
4-Stroke
999cc
Suggested Retail Value $8315 The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the unit has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the unit's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

trade in=

June 29, 2009
4-Cylinders
4-Stroke
999cc
Trade-In Value (Good Condition) $5750 Trade-in Value is what consumers can expect to receive from a dealer for a trade-in unit assuming an accurate appraisal of condition. This value will likely be less than you would receive from a private party sale because the reselling dealer incurs the cost of safety inspections, reconditioning and other costs of doing business. Trade-in values are based on clean units in good condition, with all original standard equipment. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Of course it is high. You guys think I should price it low and then get low ball offers from that? It's like "selling 101" that you up your initial price to give yourself some room to work. The bike is brand new basically with 1262 miles on it.

Mr.Dangles>>>I know that KBB values as that is the first place I started. Now that you know that values, you can take those, add in my extras, come up with a price, and make an offer. Oh and a dealership I am not so trade in value you will not get from me.

Like previously stated, don't be afraid to make an offer. Everyone knows what it is worth and knows how to find out what its worth....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One more time and then I am trading it in at the Suzuki place Friday. I have already talked with them and they are going to give me a lot more than I expected! The guy said they have a few guys that have them looking for the org/blk color scheme. Too bad they won't tell me who the guys are:headshake

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went and picked out my new four wheeler over the weekend...man they have gotten cheap. Anyway, I thought I would give this one more shot before trading her in.

8000OBO!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
still have or no? im looking for a 04 mat mladin 1000 but i might entertain working a deal on this bike....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.