Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 GXSR600 it was running fine no FI lights, then i bought the Bazzaz FI and after i installed it, my bike wouldn't turn over, once i fixed that it turned over and no FI light, but as i was riding it home the FI light came on. I checked the STVA with a multimeter, it gave me the right readings (I have the manuel for the bike). While i was riding it home, it started acting bad, i gone through 1-3 gear fine, but once i get too 4-6 gear its starts to act terrible. It will bog and basically redline at 6k-7k RPMs. I have already cleaned the fuel filter out, checked the mapping and it was all good. The STVA opens up the butterflies to 100% then shits to 95%. I haven't rode my bike in a couple months due to this issue and i need help, someone that knows bikes better then i do.

·
Premium Member
8,200 Posts
Welcome.

The logical thought would be that you made a mistake with the Bazazz install. Otherwise it ran fine before the install but not after so it is probably the install or something else that you disturbed.

My first guess is that you have the throttle position sensor plugged into the wrong place? I seem to remember that the TPS and another component share the same plug type.

Double check your install and if nothing is wrong, and it still does not run well, removed the Bazaaz and see what happens.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The logical thing to do is to remove the Bazzaz and see if the problem goes away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts