Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
193 hp from a bike that tips the scales dry at only 403.5 lbs.The bike offers various riding modes for Rain, Sport, Race and Slick conditions. This bike has a rev limited to 14,200 rpm and puts out maximum torque of 82.5 lb-ft at 9,750 rpm. One other interesting tidbit is that BMW's new superbike comes with an optional HP Gearshift Assistant that allows for up-shifts without using the clutch, which means no torque interuption.

Attachments

·
Registered
596 Posts
thats pretty tight headlights will proabaly grow on everyone. i have a rule i never buy the 1st generation anything in 2 years might consider it.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
BMW's new superbike comes with an optional HP Gearshift Assistant that allows for up-shifts without using the clutch, which means no torque interuption.
no way! u cant upshift without using the clutch ? thats amazing, and a first. :headshake:
those crazy germans with thier crazy headlights that don't match

·
Registered
189 Posts
I actually dig it. Something kinda sci-fi about the headlights. And there's definitely something about the bike that screams "I'm not going to crap out on you!" ...maybe that's the letters b, m, and w on it....

·
Registered
91 Posts
The bike's gonna start at $14k without all the trick parts (gearshift assist, abs, traction control). They might have different fairing options or do away with the "fins" on the side. Headlights are staying like that. Gearshift assist lets you shift clutchless AND without having to get off the throttle. This bike is gonna be dirty, now you just have to wait until december.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.