Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Start no crank I've checked all the fuses I've checked all the relays I checked all the wires the battery is good the bike has no codes and when I turn the ignition button or the kill switch on the right button on it kills the battery it like you can hear the sound of the battery dying but my butterflies up top ain't opening like they used to the bike was running it's a wreck bike salvage bike but it was running great and then the wires touch the frame and the bike shut off and it ain't rain since I checked all the wires battery relays please help there's no codes on the screen everything lights up normal anybody got any ideas oh I just changed the ignition

I just changed the rectifier and ignition and the ecu and the ignition

·
Super Moderator
10,075 Posts
Start no crank I've checked all the fuses I've checked all the relays I checked all the wires the battery is good the bike has no codes and when I turn the ignition button or the kill switch on the right button on it kills the battery it like you can hear the sound of the battery dying but my butterflies up top ain't opening like they used to the bike was running it's a wreck bike salvage bike but it was running great and then the wires touch the frame and the bike shut off and it ain't rain since I checked all the wires battery relays please help there's no codes on the screen everything lights up normal anybody got any ideas oh I just changed the ignition
Welcome.

You put a lot out there but I'm having difficulty understanding what the bike is doing or not doing. Could you try again? Maybe starting with "Start no crank"?

I moved this to tech as that is the more appropriate area.

·
SuperMod of the North
28,160 Posts
I am gonna suggest trying with a new battery. If I read that right you had a dead short at some point and it hasn't ran since. My guess is the battery is toast. Put in a known good battery and go from there. Break up your sentenaces with punctuation for us, We are more than willing to help but would like to concentrate on sorting out your bike not your posts.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hands down the battery. Yuasa is the factory battery and you need to replace the bad battery with a good one before you burn up anything else.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok put new battery in and now. when I hit the switch My lights Dim and my battery seems like it's being drained any guesses .I changed the rectifier and got new. Ignition simce the old ignition never worked again after the wires touched the frame and it quit working .

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts

I just changed the rectifier and ignition and the ecu and the ignition
Ok put new battery in and now. when I hit the switch My lights Dim and my battery seems like it's being drained any guesses .I changed the rectifier and got new. Ignition simce the old ignition never worked again after the wires touched the frame and it quit working .
Even new battery need right volts first must check for sure but start no crank how start if no crank and yes def is draining if light on dimming if not start no charging but no codes good for sure but need start first for that so there’s that but how button kill battery sure not enough volts oh forgot because new battery so for sure is good maybe not so sure need to check first so not chasing wrong problem spending money not needed is rectifier oem or rick’s or cheap Chinese ebay those never good don’t want anywhere near bike even wrecked salvage bike if want crank start run and charge right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts