Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am helping a friend rebuild his crashed gsxr 750 and was wondering what the options are for front end.

From what i could find on the net the 2011 and up use 50mm upper and 53mm lower forks (please correct me if I'm wrong).
I'm not completely sure if the triple clamp is good on this bike but the forks are for sure toast (springs are popping out at the bottom) and so are both wheels.

A new front end for 2011 on ebay without a wheel runs 800-1000
and older years are half that with the wheel.

does anyone know:

What other year gsxr and other bikes fit in the OEM triples?
What other triples fit in the neck of the frame?

The only thing I know is salvageable are the brembos so we are looking are replacing the forks, front wheel, clip ons and controls. We are going to street fighter so I'd like to know if anyone has any prior knowledge of using R1, CBR, ect... on this generation bike and what other options are.

thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think we just found a decent pair of 2011 forks. does anyone know if other year wheels will fit these forks?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Some chick was pulling into a driveway off a 55mph backroad and last second realized she needed the same driveway…. But on the other side of the street…. Forced me to tbone her and wrecked the whole front end on my 2011 750 a couple weeks…. I’m rebuilding it and most likely converting to a street fighter as well. Did y’all figure anything out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts