Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1995 GSX-R 750
1,563 Posts
No, you will not have to change your tune if you change your gearing. Having Moore Mafia flash your ECU is a good plan.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
No, you will not have to change your tune if you change your gearing. Having Moore Mafia flash your ECU is a good plan.
Good. Because I’d like that to be done, but was holding off in case i needed to wait for other mods. I don’t think I’ll be putting a $2k+ exhaust on it. That’s a lot of dough for, from what I’m told 4-7Hp.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have read and discussed a lot and wanted to reach out to guys here concerning this before I make my decision and order parts. Goal is I want my bike to do 200-210 w/ GPS speedo. So I need some gearing changes. I know I will lose acceleration and that unavoidable, but I don’t want to go overboard with taller gearing. Im hoping there is a good middle ground, to be able to hit my mph goals, while with the power of this bike not losing to much acceleration off the line. I wish there was some real world results and data. Like if I take just one tooth down in the back 17/44(45 OEM?) how much will I get out of that. Or 16/43?
any thoughts?
How fast does it go now and did it hit redline?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts