Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok who's down to get a meet together like we do at Deals Gap, later this year when it cools down this year??

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well you know that old saying EVERYTHING is bigger in TX:wink We don't have to ride the whole route in one day, I'm looking at trying to do something like we do at the Gap get a cabin or something about half way in between the two loops.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
From my place to "Kerrville, TX" is 19h, 29m. 1315 miles.

WOW

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ya I just goggle mapped it to Leakey, TX (which is close to the middle of those two routes or at the beginning of the 3 sisters) from my house it's 7 hrs

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
When I wass doing web searches on the Dragon, I also stumbled across the 3 twisted sisters too.
Did some Vlog riding/watching of both.

Of all the roads in TX I've driven, or riden over all the years I lived there, I don't think I rode those roads.

It's 20+ hrs and 1300+ miles for me too.

I'd love too, I"ll keep it in mind too.

Todd

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone feel like Wyoming/Montana?

google beartooth pass riding
I'm pretty sure as a kid at 9 I was on part of that rode where the road from Cody connects to the Bear tooth on the way to Yellow Stone, but definitely looks like fun. Is the 2 hr travel time for Cages? There's a lot of open rode to take that long on a gsxR.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So what are ya'lls thoughts on when this should happen, I was thinking mid to late Oct??? I have a drag race I'm going to, the 1st weekend of Oct. Just asking so I can put in for vacation.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok so this 1.0 is officially in the books didn't get rained on but something did break in the trans and left me on the side of the road 30 miles from the cabin today

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Ok so this 1.0 is officially in the books didn't get rained on but something did break in the trans and left me on the side of the road 30 miles from the cabin today
Hopefully you got in some good miles before the problem. Great pictures.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts