Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hopefully you got in some good miles before the problem. Great pictures.
We got in 130 miles on Saturday, then I think prob 70 miles on Sunday before she broke

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
How much did you wish you also loaded up your 750 like you did at The Gap?
Glad you're OK, sorry about your break down.

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I wasn't worried about taking the 600, short amount of riding time and it was the last 30 miles so i ok with the riding that we got in. It was a 7.5 hr drive for me and i didn't get home till 11:20 Sunday night

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Understood Fubar,
I'm sure you had a blast out there. I can smell the Mesquite bushes now!
What happened with the Literbikes tranny? You do'in too many Hole Shots? J/K
It's on my bucket list to ride there too

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It got stuck in 2nd, pulled over got it in neutral and now won't go into any gear and I haven't pulled clutch basket to see if I can find anything yet. No shop or garage and its gonna rain tonight and tomorrow

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Sounds like the shifting forks, dogs? We'll hope for the best

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
It got stuck in 2nd, pulled over got it in neutral and now won't go into any gear and I haven't pulled clutch basket to see if I can find anything yet. No shop or garage and its gonna rain tonight and tomorrow

Yep, the ride was pretty good. I'm still pretty sure the shifting is detent related or shift drum. Be sure to snap some pictures when you get in there. I'm already for next year. I'll post up some pics also in a day or so. Thanks for the fun Fubar!:grin

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yep, the ride was pretty good. I'm still pretty sure the shifting is detent related or shift drum. Be sure to snap some pictures when you get in there. I'm already for next year. I'll post up some pics also in a day or so. Thanks for the fun Fubar!:grin
Yep it was a blast thanks for coming and it was nice to finally get to meet you, once it stops raining I'll pull the clutch basket and see what i can find out and give everyone the heads up

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Who says long low bike can't corner lol

This is what I found wrong today c clip came off spring #5 was found in the oil pan

Going after a new c clip will update if this solves the problem

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Well she lives again to tear up more asphalt, concrete, or whatever and weak c clip was only problem that I found

Great to hear!

The failed c clip halting your fun is a bit like an o ring stopping a space craft, but without the dire consequences.

Ride safe buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
21 - 38 of 38 Posts