Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year in this day we ride to the Union Hotel and Tavern down in MD to remember a fallen rider(Kevin). The Union is a cool little place in a woodsy kinda setting. Its a hotel and tavern with KICK ASS pit sandwiches. I'm talking about big ass chunks of meat cooked on HUGE BBQ pits and slapped on a slicer. Its become a pretty big biker bar type of place. Mostly cruisers but there's always some sport bikes. This early in the season it won't be packed at all but its a fun ride. We have a real twisty nice view path we take there and then the fast way home.

Let me know if your in and I'll give the details.

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol. Ohhhh. You didn't think you were going to make the trip alllllll the way across the country for such a small ride.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Dont be pansies...Lets ride Mo Fugga's!!!

You get to Meet the one and only SIXXXXER and SRAD!!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
What's up MO FUGGAS!!! I will be in NJ MAY 2nd watching the fight
at my cuzins house.

Hope to see you guys at NJMP or NYST sometime this season.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Definitely interested in meeting up with you guys when you get near the PA/MD border, will text you(SRAD) tomorrow at some point when I get a free moment. Hope next weekend isn't as chilly as this week has turned out to be.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sounds like a good ride, where's the meet up?

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did this ride LAST may, this thread is old.

I do it every May though, so keep checking.

·
Registered
13 Posts
we got bikes to ride

Whats up guys. new to the forum but enjoy riding. If you guys dont mind me tagging along id like to be part of the ride.

·
Live Fast Die FUN
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This years union ride will be either May 7 or 8. Most likely the 8th.

I will post details soon.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I was thinking about getting a time travelling machine and going back to last year to do this ride....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts