Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one have anything they want to get rid of i have a 520 on there now and :damn: i just broke about 30 of the 45 teeth on my rear and im looking to get back to the stock chain size thanxs scott

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how old is it

is it still worth using thanxs What are you switching to?

·
Registered
108 Posts
oh the chain has about 9k on it.. as far as is it worth using.. well i am offering it to you for free the only thing you have to pay is shipping... so i would have to say yeah.. i say it will last you until you want to spend the money and get a new chain and spocket set...

·
Registered
272 Posts
shawhite said:
oh the chain has about 9k on it.. as far as is it worth using.. well i am offering it to you for free the only thing you have to pay is shipping... so i would have to say yeah.. i say it will last you until you want to spend the money and get a new chain and spocket set...
sorry to jump in on this but i need to see if the problem with my bike is my chain and sprockets so if he doesnt take them I will be more then glad to pay for the shipping as long as it fits an 03 750

thanks

·
Registered
272 Posts
apexmolester- Im interested but I am not 100% positive the sprockets will fit. Do you know off hand? I am in zip 92277 if you want to come up with a price with shipping.

thanks

and also the stock rear sprocket on mine is a 42 tooth so thats why I say I am not sure

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
G03ixxer6 said:
will goin -1/+1 hurt you in the twisties?
Depends on your definition of hurt. It gives you more torque on the bottom end. Basically feels like more power in the low RPM band.

Didn't hurt me in the twistys, but if you got a twitchy throttle hand it might make it hard to keep the front wheel down. Mine floats up every now and then on accident :)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
erbilabuc said:
apexmolester- Im interested but I am not 100% positive the sprockets will fit. Do you know off hand? I am in zip 92277 if you want to come up with a price with shipping.

thanks

and also the stock rear sprocket on mine is a 42 tooth so thats why I say I am not sure
Whats the stock front sprocket on yours? I can't find the final reduction ratio for an 03 750.

·
Registered
81 Posts
erbilabuc said:

thanks

$70 shipped and insured via fedex ground with tracking.

check my ebay feedback if you like (lv2flyblue).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.