Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
alrite well i have a 600 with a 750 swingarm on it. i bought it like that but want a 600 swingarm. would it change that much. would it be better to have a 600 swingarm for wheelies and handling
this is the one i want. is there anything else that i need.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...y=35592&item=4506967865&rd=1#ebayphotohosting
this is the one like i have. whats the extra metal on top for. does it really do that much.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10066&item=4507928534&rd=1

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why would you want to change the swing arm back to the unbraced 600 arm just stick with the more rigid 750 one and go on a diet for the 3lb difference.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
The metal on top is to reinforce the the strength of the swingarm, usually on the bigger bikes, 750's and 1000's, your bike doesn't necessarily need it but its just a big pain in the ass to swap it. I would just leave it on there.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Yeah, your lucky. Everybody I know is changing to upgrade. You want to down grade. That doesn't make any sence.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
wickmaster said:
Yeah, your lucky. Everybody I know is changing to upgrade. You want to down grade. That doesn't make any sence.
just like you!

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
wickmaster said:
:fu: ski.
:laughingr :laughingr No thats ok, I've got a girlfriend and I'm not a **** like you. hahahhaah

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
skibum91 said:
:laughingr :laughingr No thats ok, I've got a girlfriend and I'm not a **** like you. hahahhaah
Ski, you are worrying me. All this talk about gay shit.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
wickmaster said:
Ski, you are worrying me. All this talk about gay shit.
you should be worrying yourself, that gayness is just oozing from you. :2hard :thefinger

1 - 10 of 10 Posts