Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, first post but I originally had a 03 600cc gsxr loved it because of how light and nimble it felt and when I got higher up in rpm it really would go. Although sadly I had to sell it due to so many problems it started having. I am now again looking again at bikes and I was wondering how much of a difference is there between the 600 gsxr 06 and a 750 gsxr 09? Particularly when it comes to how nimble and light they feel. Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,554 Posts
The 600 and 750 are virtually identical bikes and engines except for the different bore and/or stroke to get the bigger displacement. The only other thing I've noticed is that the stock suspension springs are a bit heavier on the 750.

Otherwise, it should handle the same given the same year and set up.

The biggest performance change is that there is more low end torque from 3-4k up but it still needs 8k plus to really come alive.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The 750 is going to have more torque literally everywhere in the entire RPM range, and it's substantial. At 3,000 RPM you're making 140% of the torque, then it is about 130% more torque through to peak torque numbers, where you it is only about 125%. And you make 25whp more, too. And have more power potential with bolt-ons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts