Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. My 600 runs like shit. Bikes been decat and has servo eliminated.bike wants to stall low rpms and lots of herky jerky goin on btwn 3k and 7k rpms. I have the woolich on bike harness. Tried autotune a bunch of times with no real improvements. I think the bike might just need a real tune but im not in a position to put up 400$ to tune my commuter bike.

Does anybody with a l1+ gsxr 600 with decat and servo removed have a tune that they can upload on the mapshare on woolichs website?

·
Registered
500 Posts
If your bike runs like shit, you've got problems that a tune is not going to fix.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
You are missing the point, you have other issues that may need to be resolved. A de-cat and servo removal is not going to cause all your issues for starters, on top of that we don't know what else you have done.

Have you reverted back to the stock map to see if it changes...maybe its your auto tune that is causing your problems.

There is also non-tune related fixes that can solve your issues.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Ok so what would symptoms of a bike in need of a tune be?
On a bike like yours? It wouldn't really have any symptoms, other than maybe a slight enrichment at idle that could be fixed with a tune. Other than that, it's going to run just fine. If your bike is nearly stock (which yours is) and is running like garbage, something is wrong. Tunes are not a magical fix for problems, not unless your bike is highly modified with stuff like new cams, headwork, boost, etc.

It sounds like your bike has something disconnected. Maybe a loose vacuum line or some unmetered air is getting in. But, KISS: take off the Woolich and see if your bike runs fine.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i have L5 600cc , install another headers with out cat , and carbon Leovince muffler , also eliminate servo . bike had one minus - in rpm about 3500-4000 it lost power just in bit of second . otherwise it was brilliant . on high rpm , running like rocket . just return to stock headers and install m4 muffler . servo is still eliminate . the throttle response is much smooth now .

i think you have another problem on bike ... this setup can not make such issues ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts