Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where are they getting these 7-11 employees these days, man. I went to 7-11 earlier aftera 3 ride before I went home right, was gettin a gatorade. I took my helmet in and when i went up to the cashier I sat my helmet up on the counter and the dude goes wow thats a big helmet and i sai ya i got a big head. lol. then the dude knocks on the top of my helmet then he looks like he is amazed and he says wow its hard my helmet. and I said uh yeah they kinda need to be, you know protect you in crashes and he goes oh ok. and I was thinkin this dude is an idiot.

·
Registered
29 Posts
is that kinda like when you go too a restraunt with your leathers on and helmet in hand and someone ask you if thats your bike outside when its the only bike outside

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i know everytime that shit happens im like know I just like wearin leathers and carryin a helmet around everywhere I go, dumbasses. :rofl: :twofinger

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
everywhere i go people say "what is that a 1.000????"

hahahaha

·
Registered
23 Posts
7-11 idiots

i pulled up to a 7-11 on my bike, got off right in front of the doors, walked in with my helmet on, got a soda. go to pay and she says is that your bike.the only one in the lot. morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammer:

·
Premium Member
1,000,000,259 Posts
tngixxer said:
is that kinda like when you go too a restraunt with your leathers on and helmet in hand and someone ask you if thats your bike outside when its the only bike outside

next time look offended and tell them No why would you think that...

hahaha watch that their reaction is....

Ummmmm well you have a helmet and motorcycle gear and thats the only motorcycle out there.......

then go ummmmmm and yet there still was doubt in your mind

·
Registered
434 Posts
i know this is old but who cares...

today i go into a liquor store by my house and I walk in w/ my helmet in my hand and I kid you now this guy was the dumbest moron in the world. I say whats up to him and i get a "Thats sweet you drive your car w/ a helmet on"
I crack the biggest smile and kindly reply "Nah man I ride a motorcycle"
a nice guy but very very dumb.... :laughingr :laughingr :laughingr

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
my gsx-r 750 said:
i know this is old but who cares...

today i go into a liquor store by my house and I walk in w/ my helmet in my hand and I kid you now this guy was the dumbest moron in the world. I say whats up to him and i get a "Thats sweet you drive your car w/ a helmet on"
I crack the biggest smile and kindly reply "Nah man I ride a motorcycle"
a nice guy but very very dumb.... :laughingr :laughingr :laughingr

classic..............this was at a red light today

i had a guy acting like he knew about bikes (they're everywhere)...he was like "so what year is that"

i said "2004"....he was like "oh yeah, those sv1000's are nice but i like the gsxr's"

hahahhhahha :lol: :rofl:
so i was like "yeah i love my GSXR too"...he was like "oh you own a gsxr too!?!?!"

i said "no, its the only bike i own"...at that point he looked confused, light turned green and i bounced. :lol:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
haha, I love those people who think they know about bikes.
I was at shaws and had my helmet on the little conveyor thingy along with milk and stuff and as I was getting my money I saw her pick it up and start trying to run it through the scanner! She's like "I don't think we sell these, where'd you get this?" I was like what the heck, that's my helmet!

Also when stupid people ask if you ride a bike when you have all your lid in hand I tell them no, it's my walking helmet.

·
Registered
434 Posts
you have to admit though, when your having a bad day those are the people who put the smile on your face :)

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
I have two:

Once when I rode to work and had my helmet at my desk, one of the guys that I supervise comes over blabbering about bikes and then taps my NEW BLACK SHOEI with his hand and he had rings on!!! :arsenal :infrandom I told him if my helmet is scratched he is fucking fired!!! :funny:

Happens 8 out of 10 times again at work, I have my helmet and gear and someone will say...."do you wear that because you ride a motorcycle"? I said NO, I am into safety and what to be safe on the elevators............. :laughingr I love it when they ask me when the elevator is crowed.............everyone cracks up!!! :rofl:

Yes I work with a bunch of morons..............and I need a new job!!! :headshake ;)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What the weirdest thing I've gotten from people at my job is them asking me if they "can I ride it" I'm like WTF thats like asking to borrow a used tampon!! LOL

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I had another time when I just moved to a new apartment complex. I had my bike outside my garage along with 2 other bikes. An 05 gixxer1 and a busa... My neighbor comes out and says So you ride? I'm like yeah... He goes which one is your bike... I go the gixxer6..he goes over and looks at all of them and say Where is it?...I only see 2 suzuki's out here and a hyabusa

I look at him weird and said "it's the yellow one"

·
Registered
312 Posts
SuzukiGirl said:

What the weirdest thing I've gotten from people at my job is them asking me if they "can I ride it" I'm like WTF thats like asking to borrow a used tampon!! LOL
There are two things in life I don't share my bike and my wife.... anything else you can have.

·
Registered
829 Posts
SuzukiGirl said:

that is totally sick and messed up..........not the part about the tampon, but the part about them wanting to ride your bike!!!!!!!!!!freaks......get lost....get your own.......

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
gixxerboy04 said:
There are two things in life I don't share my bike and my wife.... anything else you can have.
I let people ride my Honda VFR because it is so easy too ride..........
Now the Gixxer, I only let certain people ride it because it aint a toy.......and only if they have one!!! ;)

Now the misses, that is another story....................

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
yeah i let a few friends ride the gixx, even tho its already kinda banged up, but they gotta have a "rental" bike if they fuck it up worse...

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I only let people that I; know well, have a bike of their own, and know how to ride it, ride my bike.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Got2josh said:
I only let people that I; know well, have a bike of their own, and know how to ride it, ride my bike.
pretty much what i meant you just got detailed hahaha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts