Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there who has 7/11's. 88-92 mods and upgrades, hp, carbs, cooling systems etc.......let put it down and show the Zuke world stright up horsepower! Been building mine for the last 2yrs, just wanted to see what other mods have been done.

·
Registered
118 Posts
7/11s

I just built one for a friend. Its pretty wicked. I put in a 1216 motor in it. Its got a falicon crank,falicon knife rods,star racing head,undercut trans,38mm mikuni flat slides,dyna coils, Yosh pipe. Its proubly put 150 to the ground. I also installed a 02 1k swingarm and shock and wheel to the rear. As for the front we went with 02 1k forks,caliper.rotors,wheel,and carbon fiber fender. It is nice and light we cut everything off that wasnt needed. It is now taking on 04 plastics all stock colors. Upper,sides,tail section.

Keep it up its worth it. If I can help in any way let me know. Sorry for jumping on the ladies forum. I seen your post and I just had to look. Keep me informed on the progress and give me some details on you build. Good luck.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
finally finished polishing

I finally have this polishing down packed! Took some time and the correct tools. I wanted to post some pics, but it keeps saying the the file is too big. Could someone help me in this area?

Blue

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
bluezuke860 said:
I finally have this polishing down packed! Took some time and the correct tools. I wanted to post some pics, but it keeps saying the the file is too big. Could someone help me in this area?

Blue
host the pics on photobucket.com then copy/paste the link(s) here...

and that bike ^^^ is nice as f00k :thumbup:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hot Damn!

Damn man. What are you using to polish that frame? My 92 750 is polished...but I'll be damned if it looks like that. I got a little gunk on the swing arm that I'd like to clean up a little bit...

Side note: I just picked up some new Mother's Billet polish. Real good stuff...little pricey but worth it.

Anyway...very nice bike man.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
White lighten

First I used rouge then this stuff called White Lighten. They sell it at "Motorcycle Maddness" in Dunn, NC. Its a liquid rouge that works instantly, when you put it on it starts turning black after a few wipes. Thats only for the final finish and after Carbanuba wax for a protective coating
:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.