Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having one HELL of a time trying to get my new bike. All the local shops keep saying "any day now" and that there seems to be a delay getting in the 05 750's and 1000's. Anybody know if there is any truth to this, or are they just full of it?
I have been waiting for almost a month now for someone to get in a black 750 and am getting frustrated as I have to go TDY for 3 weeks on Jan 1st and was hoping to pick it up before then.

Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Got mine....

BallHawk3 said:
man i've been waiting for a 600 since mid nov which was when everyone said they were expecting. They've hit, but are rare, showrooms are flooded.

I was waiting on a 750 too. I got the 600 though. The dealers only get two shipments to wharehouses. I posted ALL this info o few weeks ago. You will find 600's and Yellow 750's. The rest will be here in March. My 600 was already stolen, how do you think I feel!?!? I'll pick up the 750 in March after the rain. :cool:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Dealer here in Ft. WAlton has a 05 Black 750 on the showroom floor it was there 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
local dealer just called me today..brand new 05 Black/Blue 750 waitin on me to pick it up tomorrow. Shame I have to go TDY to germany and Iraq/Afghanistan Friday for 3 weeks or so...guess it will just sit in the garage being lonely for a few weeks, but at least it will be mine!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I just bought a 05 blue 750 in Ohio in Dec. I talked to a lot of dealers who had 05 600's and 750's. I got the phone numbers if you want them. 05 750 price was $8,240-no set up no freight, just add tax and title.

·
Registered
31 Posts
CS-05 said:
I just bought a 05 blue 750 in Ohio in Dec. I talked to a lot of dealers who had 05 600's and 750's. I got the phone numbers if you want them. 05 750 price was $8,240-no set up no freight, just add tax and title.

WOW...tha'ts a pretty awesome price. I heard the 750's going for no less than $9100 and as high as $10k

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.