Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having one HELL of a time trying to get my new bike. All the local shops keep saying "any day now" and that there seems to be a delay getting in the 05 750's and 1000's. Anybody know if there is any truth to this, or are they just full of it?
I have been waiting for almost a month now for someone to get in a black 750 and am getting frustrated as I have to go TDY for 3 weeks on Jan 1st and was hoping to pick it up before then.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
The zuk 1000 isn't suppose to be out til march, not sure on the 750. I thought it was out, i know the 600 has hit one of the dealers here.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Yeah 1000's arent suppose to hit till march, 600 and 750 should be there already. our dealer here only had 600's in...........they said 750's should be in any day know but who knows when theyll actually arrive

·
Registered
37 Posts
Got mine....

BallHawk3 said:
man i've been waiting for a 600 since mid nov which was when everyone said they were expecting. They've hit, but are rare, showrooms are flooded.

I was waiting on a 750 too. I got the 600 though. The dealers only get two shipments to wharehouses. I posted ALL this info o few weeks ago. You will find 600's and Yellow 750's. The rest will be here in March. My 600 was already stolen, how do you think I feel!?!? I'll pick up the 750 in March after the rain. :cool:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Dealer here in Ft. WAlton has a 05 Black 750 on the showroom floor it was there 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
local dealer just called me today..brand new 05 Black/Blue 750 waitin on me to pick it up tomorrow. Shame I have to go TDY to germany and Iraq/Afghanistan Friday for 3 weeks or so...guess it will just sit in the garage being lonely for a few weeks, but at least it will be mine!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I just bought a 05 blue 750 in Ohio in Dec. I talked to a lot of dealers who had 05 600's and 750's. I got the phone numbers if you want them. 05 750 price was $8,240-no set up no freight, just add tax and title.

·
Registered
31 Posts
CS-05 said:
I just bought a 05 blue 750 in Ohio in Dec. I talked to a lot of dealers who had 05 600's and 750's. I got the phone numbers if you want them. 05 750 price was $8,240-no set up no freight, just add tax and title.

WOW...tha'ts a pretty awesome price. I heard the 750's going for no less than $9100 and as high as $10k

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.