Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
395 Posts

· Registered
254 Posts
The GPS was in your pocket? How was it able to work since it relies on being in the line-of-sight with multiple satellites? :hmmm:
Yep, in my pocket. It will even track my route in the glove box on my waverunner as well. For that matter, it even picks up inside of my housy as well. I dont really know how they work, but they do.:thumbup:

· Registered
994 Posts
The fact that people say their 600 reaches 178 and a 750 reaches 186 is total bs, unless geared to do so and have speedohealers. The speedo error at those speeds can be upward of 20+ mph. Therefore, such a large deviance must be stated. When I changed the sprocket on my 750, my speedo read "176" however I was really only going 153.
we all know its bs... because we all know speedos are off..... congratulations for pointing out the obvious.... AGAIN :infrandom

we can always count on Captain Obvious to let us know whats going on :cool: :bowdown: :bowdown:

· The Bestest Racer
3,029 Posts
we all know its bs... because we all know speedos are off..... congratulations for pointing out the obvious.... AGAIN :infrandom

we can always count on Captain Obvious to let us know whats going on :cool: :bowdown: :bowdown:
It's not my fault everyone thinks they're going 178mph on a 600. It's physically not possible.

BTW you're a douche bag

· Registered
230 Posts
It's not my fault everyone thinks they're going 178mph on a 600. It's physically not possible.

BTW you're a douche bag
Well if the best reply you can come up with is "your a douche bag" then i think your done here...... :thumbup:

BTW, you can figure speed based upon rpm, gearing and tire size...... just thought i'd let ya know if you missed it somewhere else.....

Also, if a k6 600 could reach 16000 rpm with a rider on it with stock gearing and tires then it would be doing 182 so i think its physically possible by far....

· Registered
2 Posts
Come on guys.........you do know that speedoes are off once you get to that speed. A 600 will not do 175 just because the speedo says so. From what I've read and heard, a 750s top speed is 174, it doesn't matter what the speedometer reads. I know there will be more people backing me on this one. With the 600 your looking at around 164 to 168ish.
I’d the Speedo is saying 175 then why would you go against that and trust the gps on phone? 👀👀

· Registered
2 Posts
The fact that people say their 600 reaches 178 and a 750 reaches 186 is total bs, unless geared to do so and have speedohealers. The speedo error at those speeds can be upward of 20+ mph. Therefore, such a large deviance must be stated. When I changed the sprocket on my 750, my speedo read "176" however I was really only going 153.
If your 750 only does 153 that’s sad your bike is lackin power get better tune up or plugs maybe oil idk but that’s bad work

21 - 28 of 28 Posts