Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97 600 with 46,000 miles on it. I am thinking about putting a 99 750 in it with less miles. I know they are both SRADs and am pretty sure the swap would work. This engine comes with the computer, wireing harness, injectors, and all else except the guage pack. I can pick up one of those sometime though. Has anyone heard of this swap or know someone who has done this?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I havent heard anyone that did this particular swap, but it should work. Your probally going to have buy some brackets to make the swap work, so that your mmounts and all will still be able to bolt up.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
its a direct bolt in no need for brackets just get the tank as well and the motor with wores pick up a 98-99 instrument cluster plus the radiator and you should be good to go

·
Registered
34 Posts
it definatly works i have bolted several 750's in 600 frames. the fuel injection wont be a prob if that is your question. good luck and keep it rubber side down

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys

Thanks for the input. It will be a while before I can do this but I will try to let 'yall know how it goes when I am done.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, I don't have the motor yet. I almost bought one a week ago but decided to wait a little while. I am thinking of using the 600 motor to make a dune buggy.

·
Registered
52 Posts
HELP is here

I have exactly what you need my friend. I'm about to upgrade to a 1000. I have a 1997 750 SRAD motor just above 14k miles with wiring harness, air box, CDI box, full yoshi exhaust system, radiator, and new Carbs with a Dyno Jet Kit. I live in NC. Make me an offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts