Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ive found a 06 gsxr 750 motor that is out of a wrecked bike for 600 bucks! i have the opportunity to drive to get it so shipping is not an issue. my question is, what all do i have to look for when i go to look at it later this week? what is more prone to leak/wear out on this particular engine? and also how do i know its a 750 and not a 600?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any ideas on what else to look for so i dont get screwed out of my 600 dollars?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does anyone know if the tb's will bolt right up and whether or not i need a 750 pcm or can i get my 600 pcm to work with a tune? i was planning on getting a 750 map and downloading it into my pc3 or trailering it to get tuned after the swap with the 600 pcm...

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
Much easier to find the 750 ecu and TB would be something you would have to check TB spacing.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how would i check that? just get both sets and see if they are the same? cause my bike is in beaumont and the motor is in houston. i wont be able to have them in the same place at the same time and i dont wanna buy the 750 tb's if i dont have too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.