Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say HI to all here. I am a proud owner of an 86, so when I got the bike it likes to go fast only and foul up 2 plugs when going slow. I took the carbs out and there are 2 vent tubes missing. Just the one for the fuel pet***k was hooked up. Where does the other 2 go from the carb to???????? The guy said he had the carbs cleaned and K&N single pods put on.:infrandom:laughingr thanks............bikertreefrog
stick:funny: poking smiley funny

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
carbs off

I took the carbs off and noticed that the 2 air vent tubes are not even hooked up and left with nothing on it at the carbs. They are on cylinder #2 & #4. 1 & 3 have plugs on them at the carbs.How do the vent tubes hook up on this bike. Please help explain this to me as my gs1150 only has the fuel pet***k vacum line and not the air vent tubes. Can my 1984 gs1150 36mm factory carbs work??????Any good imput will be helpful...bikertreefrog

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
carbs back on

I have a manual and it shows the tubes on the carbs but that is all I can see.I wandered over to my vacum parts box and put caps on the carbs, installed and wow she runs nicer now.When riding around town at stop and go and the bike gets warm it seems to get boggy until I get an open road to get on it hard then runs okay again. But at least I can ride it and I live in the country so going fast is an option.........:bike: bikertreefrog

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.