Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I assume this bike starts missing while riding? It sounds like it could be a fuel supply problem and having seen this same thing before, it was a non-venting gas cap. Try riding until it starts to miss and then using a spare key pop the gas cap and see what happens. I spent two weeks chasing this issue in my shop.
Thank for the idea, but nope, never ridden it yet, its running on a remote fuel supply now, it does it with the tank on, with the remote fuel supply attaches or even if I feed the 2 fuel lines from a squirt bottle.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Well my parts arrived today (just waiting on my HT wire crimpers now).

1st observations are the Dyna mini coils look to be a very high quality bit of Kit with quality crimp hardware. on the other hand the gray graphite Dyna wires look like completely cheap shit, with boots that are way too short for the heads and crimping hardware that looks like it came from a cheap off-shore plant -- very disappointing on first glance. I hope they perform better than they look. https://fortnine.ca/en/dynatek-8mm-suppression-plug-wire-set-dw-800

Since my factory HT wires and boots are 30 yrs old, im reluctant to re-use them at all.

how do other guys deal with using the boots/caps that are shorter than OEM ? my boot puller pliers wont even fit down the plug holes.

Watch Automotive lighting Analog watch Clock Tool

21 - 22 of 22 Posts