Suzuki GSXR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a few problems and I just need some advice. First off I just bought my bike and it runs fine except for a few things. When I ride i hear a faint clicking noise in the front somewhere. Its not very loud and it does not get louder, it stays the same, I dont know what it could be. Also the bike has been dropped, its a gold/black factory color scheme and I was wondering where the best place would be for me to find some replacements? id like to go with factory.... Thanks

·
Registered
381 Posts
Clicking noise from the from is probably your rotors, mine did.does the same thing, it is a 2 piece rotor, and over the time it wears out and start making the noise, for plastics, try CL....also am I seeing shit or your fork seals are leaking?

·
Registered
381 Posts
look @ your right fork, to me it looks like oil lines there, go out and see if there is any oil on the outside of the forks( where big diameter tube meets with the smaller one)...if there is you will need them fixed before it leaks all over your front brakes and or your tire.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Think about it...if you get oil on your brake pads...you are not gonna have any brakes, if you get oil on your tire....well you're gonna crash ether way...go get it checked out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.