Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after seein a few pics on here i decided to post a few of my own. both are of me the one is me pullin up a stoppie at about 50mph and the other is one of me doin a stand up at about 90mph. let me know what you think!!! i will post a few more of me and my friends and hopefully a few movies but this was all i could find with a quick 2 min look.

·
Registered
249 Posts
nice pics is that a loading dock? all the ones we have around here are open 7 days :thumbup:

·
Registered
532 Posts
nice shots man, oh yeah and nice job on the tricks too. :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
55 Posts
rev411 said:
nice pics is that a loading dock? all the ones we have around here are open 7 days :thumbup:
no shit... same here the ones that are not are fenced up and have rent a cops on them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i am from Buffalo. that place i was at is a nice place to work on tricks. it's closed down, but in buffalo what isnt. i have never seen anyone there

·
Registered
653 Posts
:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
only thing missing is the boots, friend of mine crashed and his foot went through the rear sprocket after his sneeks flew off, not pretty. I always wear boots after seeing half his tow gone.

Good to see you wearing everything else though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i will have the boots next season for sure. tgis year was the new bike and jacket so i was runnin a little low on the cash

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nice :bowdown: I hope to be pulling wheelies like that this spring- got my first bike this December and just started pullin power wheelies (sit down)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Sweet. Be careful and Have fun.

·
Registered
274 Posts
nice stunt :clap: . glad to see you with gears on and most especially OFF THE STREET. Be safe, you and would-be spectators. :thumbup:

·
Registered
440 Posts
You should tell your friend next time when he takes the picture to follow you while snapping the picture. Wait that doesnt sound right...well it seems that your friend just had the camera ready and when you came up to the area he snapped a pic. So the background is still with you and it looks like your not even moving. If he trails you as he snaps the pic it will make you clear but the background will be blurred. Dammit...I can't really explain it...well this would probably be the difference though...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts