Suzuki GSXR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for PC3USB Guys.

What is the accellpumpenable download feature? Should I enable it? I have a 2004GSXR750 with a PC3USB and a TwoBrothersCarbonSlip-on.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,738 Posts
If you do not have the accelerator pump then no need to enable it.
goto site it will tell you more about the pump

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Checked out dynojet.com and its a feature of the powercommander3 usb. There is no hardware required. I want to know if anyone has this enabled and what settings they are at because I am not sure what it does.

·
Registered
234 Posts
It is for bikes with carburators. Your bike is fuel injected so no turn it off.

·
Registered
6,980 Posts
No its not, its for Fuel injected bikes, becuase if you had carbs, then you would have no need for the power commander. If you know anything about carbs, you will know they have an accelerator pump, which gives you a little extra shot of fuel when you stomp on the pedal, the accelerator pump program for the PC does the same thing with your FI. So if you hit WOT quickly it will give you a shot of fuel to compensate for the extra air.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
It is not needed if you still have your secondary throttle valves though.

It is only for racers really.

If you only have a pipe and a filter.... youdont need it enabled.

·
Registered
34 Posts
skibum is right turn it on and play with the setting you might find that it might give you better throtle response dont worry you wont hurt anything and you can always turn it off if you dont like the results and it isn't just for racers it was desined for everyone with performance in there blood

1 - 8 of 8 Posts